Build a Business On Internet Search
How many PROSPECTS are looking for YOUR products and services RIGHT NOW?
There is a FREE and EASY way to see how many people are currently looking for your products and services on Google every month. Sign up for the short video on the right hand side of this page and we will show you STEP by STEP (in less than 10 minutes) how to access and use the biggest Market Research Database in the world. Google stores every single search phrase that people type into the Google Search engine and they make that information available to you, free or charge, if you know where to look. This sample for “Boat rent Sydney” shows that there are 4,400 people in Australia that look for this specific search phrase MONTHLY, every month on average.
There are more than 12,000 people looking for the few combinations of boat rental phrases in this example. What does it look like for your business?
Marketing is a numbers game and Google is a numbers machine. Sign up on the right and we show you exactly how to find the numbers for your business.
Will people who look for my products buy?
Just look at these staggering local search statistics and the trend is increasing
- 97% of American internet users use the internet to shop of which 57% characterize their behavior as shop online, purchase offline (NPD Group)
- 90% of online commercial searches result in offline bricks and mortar purchases (comScore)
- 82% of local searchers follow up offline via an in-store visit, phone call or purchase (TMP / comScore)
- 80% of budgets are spent within 50 miles of the home (DMA )
- 74% of internet users perform local searches (Kelsey Group)
- 73% of online activity is related to local content (Google)
- 66% of Americans use online local search, like Google local search
- 61% of local searches result in purchases (TMP / comScore)
- 54% of Americans have substituted the internet and local search for phone books (comScore networks)
- 35% of all searches are local (DM News)
- 25% of internet searches have a purely local, commercial focus (Kelsey-Bizrate)
What is Online Lead Generation and how do I build a business on Internet Search?
More and more people are using search engines like Google to find local services and products. Online Lead Generation (OLG) provides an opportunity to capitalize on the fast growing trend. When last did you look through the Yellow Pages for a commercial cleaning company, wedding venue, Lasik eye surgery clinic or hydroponic garden systems in your local area? Local search is the fastest growing element of Internet search as more and more people are turning to Google to find instant answers. How often do you hear “I just Googled it”? Local search are terms such as “Seattle driving schools”, “Sydney boat hire”, “Boston wedding venues” and “Manchester widget makers”.
Do you know how many search queries Google handles in a month?
- July 2010 : 10,461,000,000
- August 2009 : 9,088,414,036
- August 2008 : 6,620,663,191
The numbers are increasing rapidly as shown in these January and February updates. (February is 28 days and January 31 days hence the slight change)
The statistics for local search is even more impressive. It grew by 58% in 2008 with more than 15.7 billion local searches for the year. This will be the trend for the foreseeable future as people are turning to search engines to find local products and services.
Watch the Market Research video after completing the information on the right of the page and get started today with yourSearch Business.